Big Legal Brain is all about providing attorneys with cutting-edge practice management tips and resources, such as our paperweight total practice management solution. As we like to put it, we provide big-brain ideas for small-brain clients. Thus, when the rest of the world is in the middle of recounting all of the best blog posts of the prior year, we instead look ahead to our top 10 posts for the coming year, 2011. We expect these posts to deliver. And we mean big time, as in:
- Whither the Law Practice Social Media Consultant?
- Cloud Computing. The Next Google Wave?
- The Ethics of Advertising on Sandwich Boards
- Rare and Hard to Find Blueprints for Social Media Success
- Legal Research Using Microsoft Encarta
- Transitioning Your Site from Geocities
- How to Find Information With Google Search
- What to Keep in Your Law Office Utility Closet
- Backing Up Your Data With Scriveners
- Optimizing Business Networking with MySpace
As we’ve often said, we like to spread the love. If you are interested in writing one of our Top 10 posts for 2011, let us know. There’s no commitment other than providing cutting-edge advice.