When it gets really hot here in Minnesota, which happens every twenty years or so, lawyers stay indoors and work from their lakeside cabins. Which leads to a thing we call cabin fever. The Big Legal Brain crew is no exception.
With temperatures above 100 degrees, we spent the better part of the last two days at the corporate lakeside cabin, shouting out the names of various “lawyer mobs,” in between playing a bang up game of Settlers of Catan.
Some of our favorite lawyer mobs:
- A Sphincter of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- A Jigger of Personal Injury Lawyers
- A Jetty of Admiralty Lawyers
- A Cod of Constitutional Law Scholars
- A Newb of Landlord Tenant Lawyers
- A Crunk of Elder Law Lawyers
You too can play along. Just add a lawyer mob to Twitter with the hashtag of #lawyermob. If you need some inspiration, here’s a quick automated MadLib style form to use. Have fun. And stay out of the heat. It tends to warp your brain.